Pandora My Princess Tiara Ring 180880cz - rose-rings
1. How should I care for my PANDORA jewellery?Your PANDORA jewellery should be handled with care at all times. All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph. The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer.Tarnishing is therefore not a manufacturing fault.We also recommend that you do not wear your jewellery whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.Always undo the clasp to remove your bracelet. We recommend the use of our clips to distribute the charm weight into 3 equal sections. Wearing counterfeit charms, or charms by other brands on your PANDORA bracelet could damage the unique threading system and we therefore recommend that only genuine PANDORA charms are worn on our bracelets.
2. Care and cleaning of metalsUse a polishing cloth often to prevent tarnishing and make the metals shineClean the jewellery with lukewarm soapy water and gentle brushing with a soft toothbrushWe do not recommend the use of silver polish and silver dip as it may destroy the oxidised detailsDo not expose the jewellery to harsh chemicals, ammonia, bleach, chlorine and salt waterRemove the jewellery prior to cleaning, bathing and swimming and do not expose the jewellery to hairspray, perfume and cosmeticsWhen jewellery is not worn, it should be stored in a protective box or a tarnish-resistant pouchWe recommend that the jewellery is professionally checked and cleaned at least once a year.
3. Care and cleaning of stonesDo not wear gemstone jewellery in situations where it may be exposed to rough surfaces, harsh chemicals or severe impactsJewellery with stones should always be stored separated from each other to avoid scratchingAvoid rough handling and when not in wear, keep items of jewellery separate to avoid scratchingClean with warm soapy water and gentle brushing. Ultrasonic cleaners should only be used with caution.
4. Leather & WoodPANDORA leather and FSC certified wood are natural materials and must be treated with care.For daily care, simply wipe the leather/wood with a soft and dry cloth. Leather and wood needs to be cleaned gently and not immersed in water.We recommend that you use a mild professional cleaner (without chemicals) or use soap flakes.Create foam in a bowl and apply the suds to the leather/wood surface with a soft lint-free cloth.Do not expose the wood beads to contact with chemicals, perfume, creams, soaps or silver polish as this will strip.Wood beads should never be worn in the bath or be submerged in water. Never clean them in an ultrasonic cleaner.It is recommended that you apply a leather conditioner to the leather after cleaning.
5. Murano GlassAs a characteristic of the production method, each Murano glass charm is unique and can contain small variations in the design.For daily care, simply wipe the glass with a soft lint-free cloth.Polishing cloths impregnated with chemicals must only be used on the metal part and not on the glass itself.A good cleaning solution would be hot water with a small amount of mild liquid soap. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.Do not clean in ultrasonic cleaners or with silver dip• If the glass becomes "dry" or dull.
6. How should I store my PANDORA jewellery?Jewellery should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch (currently not available in PANDORA stores). It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of Mylar or polyethylene.Never use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as bin liners as they contain sulphur compounds, which will make sterling silver tarnish faster. Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom.Please note that our PANDORA gift boxes are not made for long-term storage as they are not airtight.
7. PANDORA ROSEThe innovative products within PANDORA Rose require special care.We recommend you use a soft brush, warm water and mild soap to clean your jewellery.Maintain the shine by polishing the jewellery with a chemical free soft cloth with natural fibres.Your jewellery should be the last thing you put on when getting ready.Do not use silver dip or polishing liquids.Do not use ultrasonic cleaners.Do not expose PANDORA Rose to strong chemicalsRemove prior to swimming, showering, sleeping & exercising.